Sunday, January 6, 2013

#6 of 365 for Sunday, January 6, 2012

I saw this pretty, old, red tractor as DH and I were taking someone home from church.  I thought how neat that the red tractor was so conveniently parked in front of a nice green, contrasting building for a backdrop :)

Now I want to go back and shoot wide angle and get closer to the tractor to see if I can make it stand out from the building a little..... have the building more out of focus in other words.  I am at f2.8 (I thought that would accomplish throwing the background out of focus) and the building is still in focus probably because there wasn't a lot of distance between the tractor and building.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice red tractor, and I can't wait to see your further plays with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect red against green, LOVE IT!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool old tractor!! And how fun that it is parked in front of a green building!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is the reason, but I still like it like this... Great capture!

    ReplyDelete