Thursday, January 17, 2013

#17 of 365 for January 17, 2013

Well I went back to shoot the tractor again and I couldn't really get the background to go out of focus.  I used my wide angle lens and it's maximum aperture is f 4.0  I shot at 17 mm so if I had zoomed out to 10 instead and got as close as I could to the tractor it might have helped a little bit.  I suppose as long as the tractor is so close to the building I will just have to be happy with the dof  :)  It isn't that it is bad, it is ok, I just had a different vision in mind.



4 comments:

  1. It isn't bad at all but if you want to get it more out of focus you could try one of the but effects in Photoshop....unless you think that is cheating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blur effect...not but...darn auto correct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it very sharp and we love sharp photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a wonderful tractor - glad you tried it again. Good for you for going with what you got even when it doesn't meet your expectations.

    ReplyDelete