Tuesday, January 22, 2013

#22 of 365 for January 22, 2012

Frosties!

I was absolutely thrilled to discover that the below zero (it is 1f now) temperatures overnight put frosties on my storm door.  I got my camera all ready opened up the inside door and got one good shot.   I was so disappointed to realize it only took 1 minute and 25 seconds for all my beautiful frosties to melt and pour down the glass as little drops of water.  This of course happened  as soon as they were exposed to the heat from inside my living room.  But I got my "frosties" shot.... Yay!!


5 comments:

  1. Love love love this!!! I have been trying to find some car windows when I walk in the morning that have been decorated like this, but no luck---just solid sheets of frost. These are lovely. So glad you caught them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good quick work. Very beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete