Sunday, September 22, 2013

#265 of 365 for Sunday, September 22, 2013

I shot a fly! 

Wow can you believe there are only 100 days left in this year!  It seems 2013 had gone flying by in a whir!!  Since I try to take a picture every day during the year I am constantly reminded of how fast the days are whizzing past.

Today,  I went out to shoot the zinnias in my garden and ended up shooting a fly!  It is quiet cool here in Michigan... 54 right now and I think it might be too cold for him to fly away. 

I clicked off 11 shots of him as the wind swayed the flower back and forth  and I tried desperately to focus on him...... I managed only 1 fairly sharp shot and it was the eighth one!  A good reminder to me to try, try and try again.... even if the wind is blowing all around me and it takes 8 times to succeed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment