Monday, April 9, 2012

#99 of 365 for April 9, 2012

This is the walking trail we walk on.  This is where I see the red wing black birds.  They prefer the other end of the trail where there are more bushes for them to nest in. The body of water is the Pine River, it is wide and slow moving.  Wildflowers or flowering weeds grow along the edges later in the season.  Sometimes I see an otter.  Occasionally I see swans but I haven't been able to catch them close enough to shoot when I have had my camera with me.

3 comments:

  1. We have a walking path along the water here at work as well and it is the most relaxing place. I try to go out there at least 3 times a week. I need to remember to bring the camera.

    Kelly
    mytimepassages.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blue sky!! What a great walking path!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful place to take a walk! :)

    ReplyDelete