Tuesday, January 31, 2012

26 of 365 Simple Blessings.  I have been thinking about how some simple things are really blessings.  Like a good cup of coffee.  Of course if you can play with it and use it for photos too, then that makes it a double blessing :)
27 of 365 Simple Blessings Tapioca Pudding.  I love home made tapioca pudding.... such a simple thing yet a blessing.
28 of 365 The theme for today is tired.  I am drawn to the details in old vintage watches.  I think this one fits the part of "tired".  The corrosion and rust on the tiny little parts make it look tired.  I am not sure how old it is but by the engravings in the case it was in operation and in for repair or cleaning in 1930 so yeah, I think it would qualify for tired.
29 of 365 Tired.  This is the face of the same watch.  I love the delicateness of the design and engravings.
30 of 365  "Fun"  I have recently rediscovered the joys of sewing!  Somehow it is so much more fun to sew since I have a little granddaughter to make skirts and dresses for.  I was trying to think of a creative way to shoot it and came up with this idea.  I have recently (last 3 weeks) made her 10 skirts and now a dress..... see I really, really love to sew for her.
31 of 365 I switched back to the theme of simple blessings.  Just simple ingredients like sugar, flour, salt, butter, vanilla, eggs.....  add a few chocolate chips and yum yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment